forum.vmspython.org Forum Index forum.vmspython.org
Forum system

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Python application working (partially) after upgrading WASD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vmspython.org Forum Index -> Python for OpenVMS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ojr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:36 pm    Post subject: Python application working (partially) after upgrading WASD Reply with quote

I upgraded WASD to version 11.3.0 (from version 10.0.3) and found that for one page, I continued to get an error, it looks like script error (received the purple error page). I did not get the error message nor could I get the troubleshooting tool (WATCH facility) working, so I had to revert back. I have a few questions on this... why would most of the python code work, except for this 1 page? Is there something I can check after an upgrade that indicates python or PYRTE is working properly?

In this upgrade, I did not upgrade python (version 2.7.5) nor PYRTE (version 1.1.11), so there should be no changes there. Is there a capability issue maybe? Directory permission issue?

My other question is on a different but related topic, when rebuilding python logical disks after restoring from backup, the *.DSK were not backed up and marked as NOBACKUP. Why would these be marked as NOBACKUP? I am wanting to change that in the next attempt.

Thank you for your input. -ojr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.vmspython.org Forum Index -> Python for OpenVMS All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: